What this Privacy Statement covers
What Types of Information Are Collected?
The Website and Service collect two kinds of information: personally identifiable information ("PII"), and non-personally identifiable information ("Non-PII").
Why We Collect PII
How We Use PII
PII may be used for the following purposes:
To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you, and to provide ongoing service.
For example, when you register as a member to use the Service, we collect information allowing us to confirm your identity, and accurately bill and collect for the Service you receive. We may also collect credit card or bank account information, based on your preferred method of payment for the Service.
- To market our services. With your consent, we may use your telephone number, email address, and/or mailing address to send you information regarding affiliated products or Services, special offers, contests, and other initiatives we think may be of interest to you ("Marketing Communications"). You can opt out from receiving Marketing Communications at any time by using the methods outlined below. Without your consent, we may also send you important communications related to your membership account such as service announcements and administrative messages ("Membership Communications"). Membership Communications are a feature of your account and allowing delivery may be a condition of using the Service.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may use information to respond to a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
How We Use Non-PII
From time to time, we may ask you to provide us with non-PII which does not allow us to identify you specifically, such as IP address, zip code, Service usage preferences, and demographic data such as income bracket, age, or gender. Your non-PII may be aggregated and used internally, or may be shared with third parties for any lawful purpose, without your permission. Third parties will not be able to use this information to identify you in any way.
Some examples of the ways in which we may use your non-PII include:
- To manage and develop our Service. We track and analyze customer usage of the Service and its supporting facilities in the aggregate to help us maximize efficiency, plan for future growth, and identify features for enhancing your overall user experience.
- To manage and develop our Website. We track and analyze customer usage of the Website in the aggregate to maintain our Website and/or identify problems on our servers. The Website also uses "cookies" to identify a returning visitor, and facilitate a user-friendly experience. Cookies are small pieces of information that the Website places on your computer's hard drive so we can create a personalized experience. If you choose, you can disable all cookies through your browser settings.
When Do We Disclose Your Information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties only when:
- we have your consent to disclose the information;
- we need to disclose the information to affiliates or companies who work on our behalf to provide you with the Service (these companies do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; or
Any such disclosure of your personal information is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We protect your personal information and right to privacy as follows:
- we will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- we will limit access to your personal information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide you with the Service, or to effectively do their jobs;
- we will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
- we will honor any request you may make for access to your personal information.
Providing, Accessing, and Editing Your Information
- Our Website provides you with the opportunity to opt-in to receiving Marketing Communications from us at certain points where we request information. You may change or modify your Marketing Communications preferences at any time by visiting the members' area of the Website, or by contacting Customer Service at 703-454-9999.
- In general, you can choose not to provide us with some or all of your personal information at any time. However, you must understand that if you make this choice, we may not be able to provide you with the service, promotion, or information that you requested.
- You may verify or request the removal of the personal information we have collected by contacting the Privacy Officer using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Retention of Information
The Privacy Officer can be contacted as follows:
In the United States:
848 N.Rainbow Blvd Suite 1515
Las Vegas, NV 89107